Article provided by: routonpainting.com
At Routon Painting & Handyman Service, we specialize in providing excellent residential and commercial painting services. Our trusted team of qualified interior painters in Spokane possess the required tools and skill to handle every indoor painting project. Our services are well-detailed and carried out with a high level of professionalism.
What Are The Process Involved In Interior Painting?
Looking for a new feel of your home? Interior painting is usually an exciting house work. It’s very easy to do and it gives your room a new different look. Below are the processes involved in indoor painting:
- Clearing The Room – Move or cover any valuables or furnitures in the room to another place or place and get them covered at the center of the room. You can as well cover the floor too with canvas.
- Cleaning The Walls – Thorough cleaning of the walls to remove dents, dirts, grease spots etc.
- Taping - There’s the need to tape the trim, windows, door frames, edges. Also keep track of sockets and outlets.
- Prime The Walls – After clearing and doing the necessary taping, then you need to apply primer to the walls. By painting from the edges, then to the rest of the wall. Ensure to leave the primed walls for at least 24 hours before painting.
- Painting – After you must have selected the perfect color you want to use, drip the roller into the paint to start painting. Keep rolling onto the wall in a 3-by-3-foot “W” shape. Working your way back across that “W,” without lifting the roller, fill in empty spaces until each section of the walls is covered. Then, continue adding more paint to the roller as needed, until the whole wall is painted. Then, leave for another 24 hours for it to dry.
However, you can save yourself the stress by hiring professional indoor painters in Spokane. Our expert painters at Routon Painting & Handyman Service will get the job done excellently and on time.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint The Interior Of A House?
The average cost of interior painting usually ranges from $2 to $5 per square foot, while most people settle for any value within.
However, there are several factors that determine the cost of painting a house interior. Some of which include;
- The Painter – Some painter may charge by square foot, while some charge by the number of rooms.
- Type of Paint – Higher quality paint will definitely cost more, and have an effect on the total cost of painting.
- Number of rooms – Basically, the more rooms and square foot to be painted, the higher the cost of painting. Painting an interior of small numbers of rooms will cost less than the full painting of a whole house interior.
- Condition of the walls – If there are holes, places that need patches etc on the walls, all these can affect the total cost.
Contact Us Today!
Do you need professional interior painters in Spokane to handle your painting project? Contact us today at Routon Painting & Handyman Service to get a free painting quote. We guarantee you excellent results that will surpass your expectations.